Hyderabad, India is the country’s 6th largest city. Also known as the “City of Pearls,” it is a hub of the India’s film and IT industries.
Doesn’t sound like the best spot for a vacation, does it? Actually, while Hyderabad is big and busy, it’s also packed with gorgeous historical and architectural treasures. Plus, you can stay in a real palace! The New York Times named the city as one of its “41 Places to Go in 2011,” saying
“The latest buzz is the debut of two five-star hotels…The first, Park Hyderabad, is a futuristic structure designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, with an aluminum and glass facade inspired by the settings and metalwork found in the Nizams’ jewelry collection. The new Taj Falaknuma Palace, on the other hand, is a window into the past. It’s a wedding cake of a building that still belongs to the Nizam family, and it took the Taj Hotels group 10 years to renovate the European-style castle.”
To visit Hyderabad, you’ll need a passport and an Indian visa. The Indian visa must be applied for in advance, and you’ll need the following documents:
- Your US passport
- 2 recent passport-sized photos, taken within the past 6 months. No glasses are allowed in the photos.
- A completed Indian visa application form. To ensure that your visa application is approved, write clearly and proofread the application carefully for mistakes. Make sure that you enter in “tourism” in the section that asks you to state why you are traveling to India.
- A photocopy of your plane tickets or your itinerary.
- A legible copy of your driver’s license or a utility bill showing your name and address.
- A copy of your birth certificate.
RushMyTravelVisa makes getting an Indian visa quick and easy. We’ll help you with the application, greatly reducing the chance of common mistakes that could delay your visa. Then, we’ll submit your visa to the appropriate Indian Embassy or consulate for the fastest possible processing.
Apply for your Indian visa today!