The new year has arrived, and that means that it’s time to think about the places you’ll go and the things you’ll see in 2010. To help you get a leg-up on planning your 2010 itinerary, here are some expert picks for destinations to visit in 2010:
- Burma (Myanmar): Concierge.com named Burma as one of its top destinations for 2009 for the country’s history and culture, as well as the newly created opportunities for ethical travel there.
- Kyrgyzstan: Kyrgyzstan also made Concierge’s list of top destinations for its unparalleled opportunities for adventure travel, including horseback riding, heli-skiing in the Tian Shan mountains, and camping out with locals.
- Vietnam: Hanoi, Vietnam made Frommer’s list of the top destinations for 2010 for its architecture, food, nightlife, art and shopping.
- Nepal- Nepal made the Lonely Planet’s list for 2010, as the country’s much-improved political situation has made it much more hospitable for travelers.
- Suriname: The Lonely Planet also listed Suriname as an up-and-coming destination for 2010 for its amazingly rich cultural diversity. Awesome jungle treks don’t hurt, either.
What do all of these destinations have in common? If you’re an American citizen, you’ll need a travel visa to visit any of them. No matter where you’re going, RushMyTravelVisa can help you research your itinerary to determine what visas you’ll need to apply for.
RushMyTravelVisa can also help you with the travel visa application process, providing you with an easy-to-use checklist to make the paperwork a snap. Then, we will forward your visa application to the appropriate embassy or consulate for the fastest processing possible.