If you are going on a business trip to Indonesia, it is important to do your homework first to ensure you are well-prepared for your trip. That includes making sure you have the right type of travel visa.
Business travelers need an Indonesian business visa. To make sure that your trip goes smoothly, you should apply in advance so that you have your visa before you depart the US.
Here’s a list of what you will need to apply:
- 2 copies of the Indonesian visa application form
- 2 passport-sized photos
- A copy of your round-trip tickets or your itinerary
- A business letter of responsibility from the company that you work for.
- If you need a multiple entry visa (ie, you will be entering and exiting Indonesia more than once) , you also need a letter of invitation from the Indonesian country you are doing business with.
- Your US passport- Please note that you have to have at least 6 months left before the expiration date-otherwise, Indonesian immigration officials will not let you enter the country. Also, please note that you need at least one blank page left in the back of your passport so that the Indonesian visa can be attached. If you don’t have at least one page free, you will need to add additional pages before you apply for your visa.
In addition to obtaining the appropriate travel documents, it’s always a good idea to study the business customs and etiquette of a country if you haven’t been there before. This article, from the Indonesian American Chamber of Commerce, is an excellent resource.
RushMyTravelVisa can make applying for an Indonesian business visa much easier. We can help you research your itinerary to find out the visa requirements for all the countries you plan to visit, as well as the countries you may pass through on the way. We can also help guide you through the application process, saving you valuable time and stress. Finally, we can forward your visa application to the appropriate embassy or consulate for the fastest processing available.