Cambodia’s economy is still relatively small, but it’s growing fast. According to Wikipedia, in 2007 the country’s GDP went up 9.6%, and foreign investment in Cambodia reached $600 million.
If you are a US citizen visiting Cambodia on business, you should make sure to secure the appropriate Cambodian business visa before you travel. Getting a Cambodian business visa requires a little bit more documentation that getting a Cambodian tourist visa does. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 visa application form
- 1 passport-sized photo of yourself.
- A copy of your round-trip itinerary
- A business letter of responsibility from your employer. The letter should explain the nature of your business and the purpose of your trip. In the letter, your company should also promise to take responsibility for you while you are in Cambodia.
- A letter of invitation from the Canadian host company or organization.
- Your US passport, which must be valid for at least six months after the date you enter Cambodia. You also need at least one blank page in the back of your passport to hold the visa.
RushMyTravelVisa.com can help you get your Cambodian business visa before your trip. We offer assistance in filling out the paperwork and collecting the necessary documents, minimizing the chances of all-too-common mistakes that can hold the process up. Then, we’ll deliver your Cambodian visa application to the appropriate visa or consulate for the shortest possible processing times. We can also help you apply for visas for other countries, and will review your itinerary to make sure you know what visas are required for every stage of your journey.