Did you know that one-fifth of the world’s population resides in China? According to Wikipedia, China also has either the third or second largest economy in the world, also (depending on how you calculate it). It is also one of the world’s fastest growing economies.
With China’s role in the global economy rapidly increasing, more and more Americans are traveling to China on business. If you have a business trip to China on the horizon, you need to make sure you have the proper paperwork: a valid US passport and a Chinese business visa.
To get a Chinese visa for a business trip, you will need the following documents:
- Your US Passport
- A completed application form
- 1 passport photo
- If you’re going on a business trip, you must fill out the part of the visa application that asks you to describe who is inviting you to China.
- A business letter from the US company you represent
- A business letter from the Chinese company you will be doing business with.
- For rush processing (necessary if you need your visa within the next 7 days), you will need a copy of your itinerary showing that your departure is scheduled within the next 7 days.
- You do not need an itinerary if you are applying for a Chinese visa with regular processing.
To make the application process as simple and painless as possible, apply using a visa expediting service like RushMyTravelVisa.com. With RushMyTravelVisa, you’ll work one-on-one with a knowledgeable, professional visa specialist.
You’ll get help completing the paperwork plus a handy checklist that shows exactly what you need to apply for the visa, reducing the chance of mistakes.