Over the past few years, India has become an increasingly popular place for American companies to do business. That means that more and more Americans are traveling to India on business trips, to attend industry conferences or to meet personally with Indian partners.
If your company decides to send you on a business trip to India, you’ll need an Indian travel visa before you leave. Naturally, business travelers will need a business visa to enter the country. Here’s what you need to have to get one:
- A completed Indian visa application form
- Your US passport. Your passport must be valid for 6 months from the time you apply and have at least 2 blank pages.
- 2 passport photos
- A copy of your travel itinerary
- A copy of your driver’s license
- 2 business letters of responsibility, one from your company and one from the Indian company you will be meeting with. The business letters of responsibility must state the nature of your business and how long you plan to stay. Also, the Indian company must specify how long your visa needs to be valid for.
- If you are traveling to India to attend a conference, you will need a conference invitation letter.
If you’re planning for a business trip, you have enough on your plate without having to worry about getting a visa. Let RushMyTravelVisa.com handle that part for you! We’ll research your situation and walk you through the visa application process. You’ll work with a visa specialist to ensure that all of your paperwork is in order before it is submitted to the consulate, and you’ll get faster processing with fewer mistakes.